Monday, October 5, 2009

It's been a while since the last post...

Well the Chicago Triathlon has come and gone. It was AMAZING to be so supported. Thanks to all of the family and friends who cheered me on, especially during my dreaded swim. Ah the swim. The swim has and always will be the most difficult part for me. When I first decided that I was going to start doing triathlons last year, I could barely swim the length of a pool! This summer I swam A MILE in LAKE MICHIGAN! Not as fast as some others, but I'll get there. Again, I love being a Charity Athlete for ACS because it keeps me positive and honest. It keeps me active when sometimes all I want to do is stay in bed all day and not face the day. I'm grateful to all the people I've met and I'm not stopping till I cross that Ironman finish line With the Chicago Marathon less than a week a way, I'm excited and nervous, as always. I'm confident this race is going to be fun, I just hope that I can muscle through to get a PR along side Jenn. As always, we run for Familia. Through tough times, turn to whatever gets you through to help keep you positive :)!


THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! CLICK BELOW TO DONATE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment