Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jenn's Race History....



I just would like to add that the American Cancer Society is the only reason that I decided to step-up to the challenge of a marathon. If I hadn't discovered the Charity Runners program, I would've not even considered it seriously. Thanks to that much needed motivation, I have discovered a hobby and lifestyle that I love.

2007
Shamrock Shuffle
Soldier Field10
Chicago Marathon

2008
Disney World Marathon
Nashville Half
Soldier Field 10
Attempted Alaska full but due to a broken ankle only ran the Alaska 5miler
Chicago Half
Chicago Marathon

2009
New Orleans Half
Shamrock Shuffle-
March 29, 2009- 50:05, includes a full body dive into the pavement (not on purpose of course, it was wet and cold!)
Chicago Marathon- October 11, 2009
not sure what else we're signing up for at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment